DOL Doctors Helping TSA Employees in Dallas, Waco, Ennis and all of Texas
While it may not strike us as obvious, TSA employees have had some of the highest injury rates out of any occupation in the past. We count on our TSA employees to provide a safe airport environment, and any injury to them ultimately hurts us as a community. These injuries range in cause, from heavy lifting to overexertion, and cause TSA employees’ lives to suffer greatly. With our safety in the hands of TSA employees, it behooves us to take care of them and ensure that they are in good health.
At Pain Stop MD, we’re committed to helping those TSA employees who have been injured or hurt on the job. Our clinic is experienced in a variety of work-related injuries, and our experience and knowledge can help you get better. With a full range of resources, our board-certified doctor will get you on the right treatment and to better health.
If you’re a TSA employee who’s been hurt on the job, we can help you with your injury. Don’t hesitate to reach out for help, the best way to treat an injury is as early as possible.
Contact us today to set up a consultation with our doctor, or to learn more about the services we provide at Pain Stop MD
Common Causes of TSA Employee Injuries
TSA employees get injured in a variety of ways, due to the diverse, and sometimes physically demanding nature, of their work. We’ve listed the most common reasons for TSA employee injuries below.
- Lifting. When dealing with heavy luggage on a regular basis, it’s important for TSA employees to practice proper lifting technique to prevent injuries. Lifting injuries are among the most common injuries for TSA employees, leading to injuries such as sprains, strains, back pain, and a variety of other chronic pain issues.
- Vehicle accidents. Airports are big spaces with lots of ground to cover for the people who work at them, often needing vehicles to do so. Operating any vehicle is already a dangerous matter, even if every safety measure is taken. Common injuries from vehicle accidents include small cuts and bruises, and more serious issues like internal organ damage.
- Falls. Like most employees, TSA employees are susceptible to falls. Keeping a clean and safe work environment is imperative to stopping slips and falls on the job, but even then they can still happen. Slip and fall accidents often lead to different musculoskeletal injuries, including fractures, sprains, and strains.
- Overexertion. Standing on your feet all day can be exhausting, and many TSA employees are consistently on their feet for their jobs. Physically demanding work like that can lead to injuries from overexertion. Overexertion injuries can be particularly bad since they can often lead to lifelong and chronic pain.
Whatever the cause of your injury, our clinic has the resources to help you get back to the things that matter, like spending time with your family and working. If you’ve been hurt in an injury, seek help early, before you end up hurting yourself worse.
Our Services for TSA Employees
At Pain Stop MD, we have a full range of resources and an experienced staff to help you get through your work-related injuries. Our resources can help you in any step of the healing process, from figuring out the cause of your injury to following up to make sure your injury is healing correctly. We’ve listed some of the services our clinic provides for you below.
- Diagnostic testing. Before we can properly treat your injury and help you heal, we need to know exactly what is wrong. Our diagnostic tests will help you on the road to recovery by figuring out early on what the crux of your issue is.
- Acute care. If you’ve been injured in a single, isolated incident, it’s possible that your injury can be treated in the same way, especially if you seek medical help soon after sustaining the injury. Our team can provide the correct acute care to not only heal your pain, but help prevent further injuries as well.
- Chronic pain program. For patients who have been suffering from long-term, chronic pain, we offer a chronic pain management program to help treat the pain and have it subside completely over time. Chronic pain can be one of the most debilitating effects of an injury, let us help you rid yourself of it.
- Prescriptions. Our board-certified physician is qualified and ready to prescribe you the right medicine to heal your injury. With the right medication, the right dosage, for the right amount of time, we can make significant progress in getting you better.
- Physiotherapy. In many cases, physiotherapy is necessary to not only help heal your body, but to strengthen it against the possibility of injury in the future. Our clinic can provide the correct physiotherapy regimen to exercise your body in a safe and effective manner after your injury.
- Surgery. Some injuries require surgical attention, especially in cases where internal injuries have been sustained. Our team is capable and confident in its surgical abilities, making it an option if necessary to help you heal.
We believe that the correct treatment regimen can be the difference between healing an injury and putting yourself at more of a risk of injury in the future. You can count on our team to treat you with the correct medical care to get you back on your feet again.
Workers’ Compensation for Injured TSA Employees
The context of your work-related injury may entitle you to compensation for the time you’ve lost on the job and with your loved ones. Our clinic can help you along in the workers’ compensation process, from filing the correct paperwork to advising you in your claim. We provide the following workers’ compensation services:
- The proper diagnoses and treatments to get you back to good health.
- The right paperwork and guidance to help you process your workers’ compensation claim.
- The medical records and paperwork you’ll need to process such a claim.
- The answers to any general questions you have about work-related injuries and workers’ compensation.
Contact Us Today
We’re committed to serving you in the most helpful way possible at Pain Stop MD. Our team knows the importance of the roles of TSA employees, as well as the effect that injuries have on a safe travel environment. If you’re a TSA employee in the Dallas area who’s been affected by workplace injury, don’t hesitate to book a consultation for help.
Contact us today to set up a consultation with our doctor, or to learn more about the various resources and services we provide.