Dallas Qualified Medical Evaluator: Treatment Options for Texas Workers
A work-related injury can be an absolute nightmare. Worrying about finances, being unable to work, and medical bills are just the tip of the iceberg. No one plans to get hurt on the job. Yet, even when you follow the safety protocols, it can still happen. Do you know where to go to get help? Is the entire situation starting to stress you out?
If you were hurt on the job and live in Dallas, Waco, Ennis, Denton, or somewhere in the surrounding area, you now have help – help that can guide you step-by-step through your recovery and who can make sure that you’re getting the best possible care for your on the job injury.
Pain Stop MD is committed to providing the best medical care for people who were hurt on the job. We provide a full line of services to help you get better. We can help by getting you the proper diagnosis and guide you through filing your workers’ compensation claim. Don’t wait to contact us. The sooner you do it, the sooner you can get on the road to recovery and get your life back. We would be honored if you choose us to help you during this great time of stress and need.
Treatments and Procedures Available Through Our Dallas QME
Pain Stop MD provides a wide range of treatments and procedures to help you get well. Our clinic is staffed by a board-certified physician and QME who is assisted by talented, experienced, and compassionate staff. We could be the solution that you’ve been looking for!
Pain Stop MD is equipped to assist you with the following services:
- Acute care. If you’re the victim of a traumatic workplace incident, you may be in need of acute care. We provide acute care. Our aim is to help you get better and ensure that you won’t need to make return to an emergency room later on for help. Our goal is to help you manage your injury and begin your road to recovery.
- Chronic pain management. If your on-the-job incident left you with chronic pain, we can help. We provide chronic pain management treatment to help you. You’ll learn to manage your pain and, with time, totally get rid of it.
- Prescriptions. If you need prescriptions, our clinic can help. Our board-certified doctor is qualified to prescribe necessary prescription medication to help. We’ll find the right dose and right the length of time to help you get back on your feet.
- Physiotherapy. Even with treatment and medicine, it can be hard to fully recover. One way that we help minimize the problems that may arise is by the use of physiotherapy. This will help strengthen your body to help you prevent future injury. The exercises chosen specifically for you will help speed up your recovery.
- Surgery. If your injury doesn’t respond to treatment or medication, you may need surgery. Our clinic is equipped to help. Our board-certified doctor will help explain your options.
- Diagnostic tests. One of the most important parts of recovering is to get properly diagnosed. We provide comprehensive diagnostic testing to accurately diagnosis your injury. After we have a proper diagnosis, we can tailor a treatment plan that fits your specific needs.
We are ready to help you find hope and begin to recover from your injury. Contact us right away. We want to help you get better and get back to your life.
Workers’ Compensation Help
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your on-the-job injury, you may qualify to receive workers’ compensation that can assist you with your financial losses, incurred medical expenses, and a portion of your lost wages. Our Dallas Qualified Medical Evaluator and physician can assist you with the workers’ compensation process from the very beginning to the very end.
Here’s how we can help:
- We provide a proper diagnosis and begins the right treatment to help you get better.
- Our QME provides the right documents and guidance to help you get your workers’ compensation claim filed successfully.
- We can provide medical records and other requested documents to workers’ compensation.
- Our medical staff can answer any general questions you have about work-related injuries or workers’ compensation.
Contact Us Now
If you’re hurt on the job, call Pain Stop MD right away. We can help you from day one. Our experienced, compassionate, and friendly staff are committed to your recovery. Contact us now to schedule your consultation or to learn more about the services that we offer.